Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Thursday 21 February 2013

'time for bed' said zebadee


I don't want to say too much, I first saw this beauty a couple of years back and fleeting glimpses since, along with lots of non sightings!

Another motor driving past (I doubt they even saw the bird) woke him/her up a bit but quite happy sitting there for some considerable time, looked at me for sometime, turned his/her back on me for sometime, ignored me for sometime, took a look, sat there and ten minutes later decide another post over a ditch across the field might be more suitable... 

so close I have the colour of the eyes!

I still haven't got over the experience!

and I refuse to put a down side to the experience but half and half, white and shade has taught me a valuable lesson.













4 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

Pretty impressive frame fillers Geoff. Must have been a wonderful experience for you.

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant Geoff,what a wonderful experience to be so close to this owl which looks so relaxed.They are all brill but no3 and the last image stand out for me.mj

Millhouse Photography said...

These close ups are fantastic, Geoff. The fifth one shows fantastic detail.

Brian Rafferty said...

Geoff. Absolutely fabulous experience and images. One to remain long in the memory and reward for all the effort you devote to your photography.